Monday 26 September 2011

My First Entre Journey !

The journey of my career has just started with some seriousness and more of excitement. Entrepreneurship skill is one, which I have been longing to develop for many past years. And my journey just had begun, by pursuing Masters in entrepreneurship.

The journey which I am going to undergo is going to be exciting, learned and similar to your own journey. The experience am going to gain; views I am going to share; books am going to read; journals I am going to review; case studies am going to follow and importantly entrepreneurs I am going to interview will all be there in this blog.

3 comments:

  1. Stealing the blue from the splashing seas, A tinge of green from the youthful trees, A bit of orange from the sunset hues, With crystal white from the morning dews, I have framed a bright and colorful wish Just for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to share a testimony on how Le_Meridian funding service helped me with loan of 2,000,000.00 USD to finance my marijuana farm project , I'm very grateful and i promised to share this legit funding company to anyone looking for way to expand his or her business project.the company is funding company. Anyone seeking for finance support should contact them on lfdsloans@outlook.com Or lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Mr Benjamin is also on whatsapp 1-989-394-3740 to make things easy for any applicant. 

    ReplyDelete