Thursday 13 October 2011

The day my journey Began...........


The day I left my motherland
The day I left my parents
The day I left my juniors
The day I left my friends
The day I left my relatives
The day I left my loved ones
The day I started my life journey
The day my dream had come true
The day my prayers got answered
The day my parents felt proud
The day I said them a Bye
The day I started missing them
The day I was an immigrant
The day I became a foreigner
The day I missed my country
The day I was recognised by my looks
The day I was welcomed with a name board
The day I experienced 9 degrees
The day I first saw super clean roads
The day I saw Benz & BMW as taxi’s
The day I saw people following traffic rules
The day I became an alien amidst crowd
The day I saw people ignoring my smiles
The day I used a dry toilet
The day I paid taxi 5000 rupees for a 20mins drive
The day I slept inside a bed (quilt)
The day when there were no fans in the ceiling
The day I walked barefoot in a carpet floor
The day I saw a room heater instead of an AC
The day I slept with sweater, cloves & socks
The day I cried alone for missing everyone whoever I know in this world!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. plenty beginnings for you, i know how that feels but i'm happy you came here and becam my friend :) we'll tell these stories to first timers when they come. you'll make a fine entrepreneur lady!

    ReplyDelete