Thursday 15 March 2012

First step in Production Lab


Finally I have got a live project. Yes, A live project brief from a Pune based Indian company RGBT Creative’s with web services. Having been established in Sweden, singapore, they want to venture UK market this year. My objective is to study their business market in UK market and come up with marketing strategies. This being the 1st task of the project, they will take it forward from there to marketing, by indentifying the potential clients and marketing them their service.  

I got this project after one and half hours of skype interview with two people Rishi and Anand. They asked me to kick off the project right away. I have also received a official mail from them, that I have go this live project.

I will be meeting lot of companies and I will be briefing them about RGBT, studying the UK creative market, interacting with them and gaining loads of knowledge.  

So for my production lab module, am going to do this project and carry on with it even after the module ends by April 30th.  

No comments:

Post a Comment